Production Assistant/Tech Coordinators are the grease that makes the Bully wheels turn.
Main qualities of a strong PA/Tech Coordinator are dependability, punctuality and resourcefulness. PA’s/Tech Coordinators might be tasked with setting up Virtual Reality stations, testing Augmented Reality productions, working with office contractors, helping answer phones, coordinate review schedules across studios, support client interaction and provide assistance to crews across all production and development departments.
Supporting Production Management team; Coordinating and facilitating reviews and walkarounds with Production Management and Sr. Creative team; Coordinating user testing; Cataloging and maintaining VR headset and mobile device collections; Being a Jack of All Trades.
• Resourcful problem-solver with excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Creative and self-motivated mindset
• Experience with creative, production-oriented teams
• Demonstrated understanding of emerging tech
• Bachelor’s or relevant combination of education and experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with Unity
• Ability to pull obscure game references out of thin air
No Phone Calls Please