Account Managers are the essential connection between our clients and the great work that we do.
We love our clients and enjoy building great relationships on every project. Communication is so important to our workflow, whether it is discussions with clients about their goals for the project or providing feedback to the art/dev teams. Account Managers are the voice of the client to our internal teams, and a champion of Bully to our partners.
Leading the charge early in the project lifecycle to ensure that client needs are captured and proper attention is paid to scoping and estimating, setting the project up for success. Building Product Requirement Documents (PRD) to communicate progress according to project milestones. Scheduling and managing all client meetings and review sessions to discuss feedback and decision points throughout the project.
• Highly organized and self-motivated person
• Minimum 5 years in an account/project management role
• Experience leading complex digital projects
• Strong work ethic and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to diagnose issues and implement solutions
• Familiarity with the 3D content pipeline
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Experience using project management and task tracking tools
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant combination of education and experience
• Large Agency experience, working Fortune 100 clients
• App development project experience
• Proof of karaoke prowess
No Phone calls please.