A Sr. Tech Artist at Bully is responsible for bridging the gap between content creators and engineering teams – working with both teams to craft creative solutions to technical challenges.
You need the aesthetics of an artist and the nuts and bolts know-how of a programmer. You drive R&D initiatives for new tools creation and new platform deployments, and are constantly searching for ways to create efficiencies, improve tools and enhance pipeline performance.
Designing, building, and constantly improving art content pipelines; recognizing innovative trends and tools; partnering with artists, designers and developers to create solutions to complex performance problems; developing and prototyping cutting-edge tools; building shaders; designing particle systems; and optimizing everything.
• Experienced Unity 3D problem-solver
• Strong work ethic and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Highly creative and self-motivated mindset
• Experience leading and motivating creative teams
• Proficiency in 3D graphics (Maya preferred)
• Deep understanding of Unity and 3D production pipeline
• Track record of improving performance through analysis and optimization
• Bachelor’s or relevant combination of education and experience
• UI programming experience
• Have shipped a AAA game in a Senior capacity
• Enjoys being a human Swiss Army Knife
No Phone calls please.