As a UX/Game Designer at Bully you conceive, plan and deliver user experiences that delight, inspire action and drive engagement on a range of platforms including VR, AR, mobile, desktop.
Whether its working with entertainment properties, the latest vehicles from an auto manufacturer, or virtual worlds tied to a package goods promotion, you are responsible for all aspects of User Experience and Game Design – from concept to completion. You work with Bully’s sr creative team, concept, production and dev teams – as well as directly with clients and agency partners – to craft creative solutions to client challenges.
Participating in brainstorming sessions; Developing Design Documents to establish design direction and interaction patterns; Creating Experience Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes; Conducting product milestone reviews and working with QA to ensure successful deployment.
• Visual problem-solver with excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
• Highly creative and self-motivated mindset
• Experience leading and motivating creative teams
• Jaw-dropping portfolio showcasing digital design prowess
• Advanced skills with standard tools including Adobe CC suite
• Demonstrated understanding of UX best practices
• Bachelor’s or relevant combination of education and experience
• International experience
• Familiarity with Unity
• Fantastic hairdo
No Phone Calls Please